Manistee, Michigan Bus Rides
Manistee County Transportation
Clean, safe transportation is here. When you need a ride within Manistee County, you need the reasonably priced, smooth service you can count on. Our convenient buses will have you at work or school in a timely fashion each and every time when you travel with us.
Reserve your ride with us today.
- Call dispatch at (231) 723-6525
- Call as early as possible; by 8:00 AM for county service
- Give dispatch
- Pick-up address
- Destination address
- Time you need to arrive at your destination
- If you require a vehicle with a lift
ALL passengers are expected to obey our rules:
- No smoking
- No yelling or excessive noise
- No swearing
- Must remain seated when the bus is in motion
- No eating or drinking on the bus
- No pushing or fighting
- No littering or damaging the bus in any way
- Be considerate of other passengers
- Obey the driver
Patients traveling to Munson Medical Center (in TRAVERSE CITY) ride FREE with Manistee County Transportation! Call (231) 723-6525 to reserve your seat today.
MANISTEE COUNTY TRANSPORTATION, INC. (MCTI)
MCTI operates its programs and services without regard to race, color and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with MCTI.
For more information on MCTI’s civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, phone (800) 775-7433; email firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit our office at 180 Memorial Drive, Manistee, MI 49660.
For more information, visit ManisteeCountyTransportation.com.
If information is needed in another language, contact (800) 775-7433.